Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
What strange things do people put on application forms? How do you tell someone that they smell? What funny things happen to HR Managers? What happens with personal relationships in the office? What sorts of thefts, fiddles and criminals did you come across? What strange disciplinaries have you dealt with? Does work and personal life ever collide?
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
To support the Head of Marketing in developing and implementing the brand and marketing strategy across the COMPANY Brands for which you will be responsible in context of the overarching COMPANY Brand Strategy. This will involve working collaboratively with the Creative Marketing and the Media Engagement teams to deliver the annual marketing plan and to help manage critical relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
Core Marketing Manager
• Support the Head of Marketing develop brand strategies for your relevant COMPANY Brands/ Products in the context of overall COMPANY Brand Strategy
• Review M&A marketing delivery against brand guideline to ensure creative consistency of look, image, identity and message ensuring adherence to COMPANY guidelines in respect of logos, icons and branded characters
• Work with Audience Research to analyse and evaluate audience insight, and use this to provide recommendations on marketing activity
• Establish effective working relationships with key editorial and content providers and to ensure marketing disciplines play a role in shaping content / product development
• Support the Head of Marketing in developing the annual marketing plan and implement through
o Establishing day to day working relationships with colleagues in the Creative Marketing team
o Establishing day to day working relationships with the Media Engagement team
o Developing creative briefs and ensure that marketing output is characterised by the highest creative standards
• Substantial experience of managing and developing major brands in a complex business or broadcast environment
• A full understanding of brand strategy, brand lifecycle management, marketing techniques, and knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research techniques
• Experience of influencing and managing a wide range of stakeholders in a complex organisation
• Knowledge of the broadcasting industry
• A track record of developing innovative marketing campaigns across all media
• Experience of delivering with a marketing budget and using resources effectively to successfully balance creative aspirations with limited financial and other resources
• Experience of managing and working with creative teams
• Demonstrable passion for the COMPANY and it’s sub-brands.
• Self-starter, strategic and a good team player.
• Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with senior managers across a wide range of disciplines
• Ability to influence and persuade people at all levels to build support for courses of action
• A level of interpersonal and communication skills sufficient to enable the post holder to influence senior internal and external stakeholders
• A highly analytical approach, able to critically evaluate ideas and information
• Demonstrates a keen business awareness. A sound appreciation of the commercial broadcast market and the internal COMPANY market
• Able to anticipate the challenges and opportunities which arise from market place developments and translate these into a coherent medium to long term strategy
Marketing Manager Radio job description
o Identifying and managing risks and issues, and escalating as required
• Agree targets for individual campaigns, and manage the necessary research in conjunction with Audience Research. This includes undertaking post-campaign evaluations to assess how campaigns how performed vs. their objectives
• Develop plans to manage brands through the key stages of launch, growth, maturity and decline
• Stay abreast of technology trends and use this to contribute ideas to the Brand and Marketing Strategy
• Work closely with Comms to ensure press and public relations opportunities are exploited in an integrated manner, and that press communication supports the overall marketing strategy
• Co-ordinate information that is required for Brand and Marketing team on a regular basis on behalf of the Head of Marketing
Area Specific Responsibilities.
• To bring alive your brands to audiences brand positioning in the context of the divisional priorities and Putting Quality First.
• To prioritise which brands deliver most audience value in accordance to Putting Quality First.
• To work with your Head of Marketing to develop a channel/genre/product/station strategies..
• To work collaboratively with the Creative Marketing team to instruct the launch plans for all core campaigns.
• In conjunction with the Head of Marketing, Media Planning, Creative Marketing, the Marketing Board and our editorial stakeholders, ensure that all marketing activity maximises audience value for our brands.
• To ensure that we navigate audiences to our key content as effectively as possible and deliver credit back to the COMPANY.
• To ensure that our brands are fit for the on demand world and deliver credit back to the COMPANY.
• Comply with all relevant COMPANY safety rules, procedures and guidelines, and be aware of responsibilities under the COMPANY safety policy.
• Comply with the COMPANY’s policies on Diversity and to apply the principles of the policy when carrying out the role
• Contribute to making MC&A a fantastic place to work and to attract and motivate the best people.