Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
Free Job Description Marketing Officer
This is a creative role to increase audiences and maximise sales. You will carry out a wide range of marketing activity to promote programmed events, projects and the venue as a whole. Oversee the e-marketing strategy, and also assume responsibility for Press and PR activity; ensuring maximum coverage in the relevant media.
•Taking responsibility for the day to day update of the website using the content management system. Ensure the website’s content is correct and current and the site is operational.
•Working with artistic companies, hirers and users to support their engagement with the venue
•Work on campaigns with the Head of Sales & Marketing, writing direct mail letters, press releases and other copy as requested.
•Producing publicity materials as required, including some created in-house. Liaising with artists, agencies and printers to facilitate this.
•To support market research initiatives to help develop greater understanding of audiences..
•Work with the Marketing team on monitoring and developing the brand. Protect the use of the brand in all forms of communication internally and externally.
•To supervise the day to day work of marketing interns, volunteers and work experience as required
•Represent with external stakeholders and the wider arts community
• Keep up to date on current arts marketing practice to ensure remains a leader in its field; with active membership of relevant marketing organisations and networks
• Regular attendance at performances, activities and press nights, within the venue and externally in the local community, as well as, an active interest in viewing work ahead of a performance at
• To undertake any other duty or responsibility that may reasonably be allocated by the Chief Executive or the Board.
• Delivery of the marketing strategy by working on marketing initiatives and PR opportunities to support the brand, artsdepot’s range of activities and artsdepot as a destination.
• Taking responsibility for the profile through press activity and pro-active PR campaigns to maximise media coverage through editorial and listings. Develop strong links with local and national media, and monitor press coverage.
• To oversee and deliver e-marketing strategy. Monitor and update social networks, and engage with the audience across various digital platforms.
• Having responsibilities for e-marketing initiatives and regular e-bulletins using Campaign Monitor. In conjunction with the Head of Sales & Marketing, plan e-marketing strategies to support marketing campaigns.
• An established and proven track record in a similar/complementary marketing role with transferable skills and a minimum of two year’s experience
• Educated to degree standard with excellent written and spoken communication skills; fully computer literate and numerate
• A proven working relationship with the press and the creative flair to be able to sell ideas/stories to the media
• Proven experience of social media, and an understanding of the measures used to monitor the success of online activity
• Strong copywriting skills with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
• Experience of website management, content management systems and on-line ticket technologies
• Interest in corporate design with understanding of, and commitment to brand consistency
• Energetic, creative team player with a high level of enthusiasm
• Passionate about live performance and the arts in general
• Ability to prioritise and work under pressure with good time management
• A professional appearance and confident social skills necessary to deal with a range of clients
• Diplomatic and negotiating skills with the ability to work with initiative and maturity
• Willingness to work flexibly
• Experience and understanding of data analysis and evaluation to meet business needs
• Understanding of MS Office packages, Pro Venue Databox box office system, graphic design packages