Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
To provide sound technical, design and contract management support on mechanical engineering services to ensure project requirements and clients` specifications are fully met.
* Provide effective written reports to reflect necessary supporting information as required and perform additional duties as and when required by the team/project management.
* Data gathering and analysis of mechanical engineering systems
* Aviation experience desirable
* Prepare reports for Planning submissions of energy/renewables
* To provide information in an appropriate format complying with the Company`s quality procedures including written reports.
* To interpret client briefs, produce specifications and budgets estimates as necessary and ensure the clients requirements are effectively communicated to the team and the line manager.
* Provide the project team with guidance on best methods and practices to meet technical and project requirements and implement quality practice in all projects.
* Review project performance and where necessary recommend new practices to improve efficiency.
* Significant post qualification experience, preferably with CIBSE or working towards
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Project contract management and co-ordination skills.
* Excellent problem solving and technical realisation skills.
* Able to work within a multi-disciplinary environment
* In depth knowledge of Building Regulations, Planning, Health and Safety, and other relevant legislation.
* Proficient with IT and programming
* Design of heating/cooling and ventilation systems with their control systems i.e. BMS
* Driving Licence.
* Proven track record to demonstrate skills and qualifications.
* Forward thinking and interested in developing smart ways of working with teams to realise client and operational objectives.
* Commercially aware.
* Well organised.
Mechanical Engineer Job Description
* To liaise with and assist other disciplines in the production of their budget costs and in order to co-ordinate drawings and specifications across the disciplines, as appropriate
* Ensure compliance with Health and Safety, Environmental and other appropriate regulations.
* Undertake any other reasonable task requested [cont right]