Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
• Ensure people are mobilized and/or assigned with an adequate Medical Check-up.
• Ensure that the project/Site is aware of the condition of the coming employee.
• Ensure strict confidentiality of information.
• Give input and/or coordinate any health and medical item within the company
• Ensure first aid room is up and running
Business Manager job description
Medical Co-ordinator job description
• Experience in offshore or remote areas and emergency medical structure
• Very comfortable in multi-cultural environment.
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Able to go offshore.
• Eligible for CNIA (Critical National Infrastructure Authority) requirement.
• Male-candidate is preferred
• Organize the Pre-Employment and Pre-Assignment Medical-Check-Ups in line with (General Operating Procedure).
• Obtain and file the Medical check-up reports.
• Communicate with the employee the outcome of the medical check-ups and ensure follow-up when required
• Coordinate with the Site HR and Field Clinics and Field Health Professional the follow-up of each employees.
• Maintain medical employees file up-to-date.
• In collaboration with HSE dpt, Visit Site Clinic & Site Health professional to evaluate needs and performances.
• Provide information to TP Group doctor.
• Follow-up daily the case of any personnel injured within TP premises or TP Projects.
• Provide Input for the monthly Health Communication.
• Be an Advanced First-Aider.
• Run the first aid room
• Organize First-Aider, Advanced first aider training.