Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
National Account Executive job description
Plans, conceives and develops sales operations strategies and supportive processes to
increase customer base and to maximize sales and profits/revenues, working
within the established target market development strategy.
1. Identifies and pursues sales opportunities within the targets markets and develops a full knowledge of existing product lines and services
2. Willingly engages in the learning process to hone new knowledge and sell additional products and services to both, existing markets and new, potential markets.
3. Gathers research intelligence on existing partners. Utilizes business intelligence and reporting
tools to anticipate and respond to potential opportunities (and threats) for new business development.
Works through Management structure to resolve customer issues.
4. Maintains and cultivates relationships with existing partners through periodic visits to
to increase business (up-sell and cross-sell) within accounts -
5. Utilize internal, available human capital resources, as appropriate, for effective, successful sales/account
management visits – collaborate and travel with an attorney, member of the management group, or Post-Awards
6. Gathers research intelligence on competitive trends and best practices within the industry.
7. Provides statistical periodic reporting to partners, as requested.
8. Collaborates with Vice President on sales strategy, pipeline and projections to advance potential opportunities
and promote company in the marketplace. Assists in the creation of effective forecasting models.
9. Participates in the creation of innovative product upgrades for “next generation” marketplace needs to increase
capabilities and new partnerships.
10. Participates in regional claim associations/industry groups and attends industry conferences and seminars
including the “social aspects” of all events.
11. Collaborates with Vice President on the preparation and completion of all RFIs/RFPs.
1. Keeps abreast of current industry trends and practices to educate/inform Management and staff.
2. Oversees accuracy of agreements and abstract information in customer database.
The items listed as primary and secondary components represent a description of the ordinary duties of the
position. It should be expected that other duties, both related and unrelated, may be assigned and required.
EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT OR EQUIVALENT:
Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or related field, preferred.
Advanced Degree in related field, strongly preferred.
Demonstrated, progressive experience in insurance claims or Disability Management/Social Security Advocacy
Excellent communication skills - both oral and written.
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines and produce results.
Ability to work under pressure, create consensus, make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
Computer proficiency - including MS Office software and other programs.
Strong, successful leadership qualities to influence/inspire others.
Extensive overnight air and land travel required.
Ability to work independently and remotely.
Willingness to attend sales and management training - as necessary/available.