Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Provide quality care for the babies and their families. To assist the senior nursing staff in the planning, assessment, implementation and evaluation of neonatal nursing care for an allocated group of patients from admission through to discharge or transfer.
1. To actively contribute towards a supportive and therapeutic environment and to the working of nursing teams.
1. Maintain confidentiality
2. Recognise and report so that systems to ensure the safety of children and families with regard to issues of child protection and children in need are put in place to ensure safe discharge.
3. Liase with allied professionals on a daily basis to provide for specialist needs of individual patients.
1. Deliver highly specialised Neonatal care, which includes intensive and high dependency care including the transfer of neonates between hospitals when
Education and experience
Neonatal Nurse job description [cont]
1. Have up to date NMC registration
2. Be able to provide evidence of continuing professional development
3. To have suitable experience in Neonatal care
4. To be willing to undertake child protection training and awareness
5. To assist in the teaching, assessing, and mentoring others
6. To be responsible for his/her own professional development and participate in performance review.
1. To help to maintain and promote an active learning environment through demonstration and supervision on occasions acting as a preceptor for students and junior members of staff allocated to the unit
2. To teach families to enable them to care for there babies safely and competently and promote health, education following intensive and special care
1. This job description is not meant to be exhaustive and can be altered in consultation with the post-holder.
2. The post-holder should undertake any other duties, which may be requested by the Manager in order to facilitate the smooth running of the Department.
3. Health & Safety: You are required to take reasonable care for the safety and health of yourself and other persons who may be affected by your acts or omission at work.
4. The hospital operates a No Smoking Policy.
6. Infection prevention is the responsibility of each individual. Employees are required to strictly adhere to the infection control policy Tpp124 and it appendices, and should actively encourage other staff and visitors to comply."
7. This job description will be reviewed with the post-holder when necessary.
Neonatal Nurse job description
2. To provide specialist knowledge to help to ensure a practical and safe working environment and make appropriate changes
3. Act as a resource for nursing and medical staff to ensure appropriate Neonatal
4. To ensure complete and safe record keeping complying with Trust Policies and national guidance
5. To teach neonatal nursing care to more junior staff