Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
: To ensure the safety and security of the students, staff, and the school buildings during assigned work hours
1. Ability to read, write and follow written directions.
2. Demonstrate aptitude or competence for assigned responsibilities.
3. Must possess a valid driver’s license.
4. Any other alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
1. Arrives to work on time and attends work on a regular basis with minimal absences.
2. Develop and carry out an intermittent building security check schedule.
3. Completes an hour-by hour log showing building and window checks noting security system(s) are functioning properly, any acts of vandalism, persons observed to be on campus or in direct proximity to campuses, unlocked doors, suspected entries or malfunctions in security equipment.
4. Turns in log to Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent prior to and as a condition to receiving paycheck.
5. Checks all doors in and outside of buildings to be sure they are locked when vacant, locks doors found to be left unlocked, and reports unlocked doors to the building principal via written notes or verbally on or before the next working day..
6. Checks all windows to ensure they are secured when building is vacant.
7. Makes floor-by-floor check of all buildings once every two hours during the nightly work assignment and logs such patrols.
8. Notifies police, fire department, or other appropriate authority of any situation
requiring immediate or prompt attention.
9. Is considerate, courteous, and treats others with respect.
10. Other duties, as may, from time to time be assigned by supervisor.