Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
To work closely with and support the activities of the Nutrition and Healthy Eating Project in partnership with the Lead and the Community Nutritionist. To be involved in community nutrition initiatives particularly weight management groups and programmes for people with diabetes.
To work pro-actively within the community targeting vulnerable groups and supporting both practical and educational projects.
1. To work in liaison with the Project Lead and Community Nutritionist providing weight management groups and specialist support for people with diabetes.
2. To work with partners to identify appropriate target groups, e.g. children and families, young and socially disadvantaged adults; people with mental health issues.
3. To keep up to date with local, regional and national policies relevant to community nutrition and health and deprivation statistics
4. To network within existing local community and regional structures
5. To actively seek contact with and feedback from community groups
6. To liase with the steering group to plan sustainable community nutrition projects.
7. To manage time and resources available.
8. To link with the learning difficulties champions and identify and develop champions for other groups. [cont right]
Additional tasks and responsibilities
1. To assist in the production of progress and evaluation reports and make sure that these are disseminated to all relevant parties.
2. To participate in continuing professional development and attend study days and training as deemed appropriate.
3. To collect data and statistics in accordance with requirements of the post.
4. To maintain strict confidentiality and work within the rules of data protection.
5. To have an understanding of the trust?s equal opportunities policy and provide a fair and non-biased service.
Nutritionist job description
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
BSc in Nutrition or equivalent
Experience in Community Development work
Experience of working in a multicultural environment
Experience of working with groups
Good Communication skills
Time Management skills
Evidence of commitment to CPD
Nutritionist job description [cont]
Able to act independently and on own initiative
Able to liaise with professionals at all levels
The capacity to work flexibly
Able to organise personal transport
Demonstrate an understanding of equal opportunities
Nutritionist job description