Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
To provide a professional Occupational Health advisory service ensuring employee wellbeing and minimising risks to the business
* Maintain a working knowledge of health related legislation which may affect business activity worldwide
* Advise on company policy and procedures which may affect the health of our employees or passengers Investigate individual cases and advise Managers in the context of relevant legislation
* Advise on issues which may affect the health of employees and their future employment
* Provide specialised travel health advice to in-house business travellers and crew via intranet site health briefs and crew notices and administer immunisations
* Conduct relevant medicals and pre-employment screening activity
* Carry out consultations with employees who have medical conditions that are affecting work.
* Investigate medical conditions that may affect performance and recommend restrictions where necessary
* Provide information to internal agencies i.e. Press Office Government Affairs Development Engineering Customer Relations on health /medical issues which affect passengers and employees
# Registered Nurse - NMC parts 1 and 3 of register Specialist Community Public Health Nurse - OH (SCPHN) qualification
# 3 years post Occupational Health experience desirable
# Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Occupational Health Nursing or Community nursing incorporating an Occupational Health pathway
# Member of a professional body (RCN etc) or proof of own indemnity insurance
# Proven working experience and knowledge within an Occupational Health environment
#Preferred experience in Aviation Medicine and Travel Industry
# Competent in Audiometry Vision Screening Spirometry and other health surveillance activity
# Computer literate
# Ability to maintain professional boundaries with our client relationships whilst giving appropriate advice to managers employees and the business
# Strong influencing and diplomatic skills
# Strong team player with good people management skills
# Good presentational skills
Business Manager job description
Occupational Health Job Description