Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
To anticipate, recognize, evaluate, communicate and control, environmental stressors in, or arising from, the work place that may result in injury, illness,
impairment, or affect the well being of workers and members of the community.
Managing and mentoring professional occupational hygienists and safety specialists
* Investigates Occupational Health and Safety concerns in diverse occupational environments
* Develops, reviews, updates, and implements the OHS&E program, including related policies and procedures
* Provides technical support to incident and near miss reporting, investigations and follows-up on recommendations
* Conducts regular inspections and audits (internal and COR)
* Implements industrial hygiene program
* Conducts hazard analysis, HAZOPS (Hazards Operability Studies) and participates in Job Hazard Analysis
* Post secondary education in Occupational Health and Safety or Occupational Hygiene Certification as a CRSP (Canadian Registered Safety Professional), or Registered Occupational ROH (Registered Occupational Hygienist), or CIH
* A minimum of 8 - 10 years experience
* A minimum of 5 years experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
* Excellent communication, written and verbal, and presentation skills
* Knowledge of and a thorough understanding of relevant legislation, especially the Occupational Health and Safety Act
* Training and experience with incident/accident reporting and investigation.
* Good negotiating skills, tact and diplomacy
Business Manager job description
Occupational Hygienist job description