Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
This is a key role for ensuring that large projects are adequately and effectively resourced in order to manage risk.
It is also a role which impacts the overall operation of PDC with particular support to business development and financial management areas.
Through the central office administration and administrative support to key members of the Senior Management Team, the Office Manager is responsible for contributing to the successful outcome of business objectives, including organisational effectiveness, marketing and promotion, negotiations support, travel arrangements and meeting scheduling, and financial monitoring for all active projects.
Provide support to the senior members of the Project Team for delivery of Museum Scope deliverables including co-ordination and recording of internal and external meetings and communication of minutes/action points to internal and external partners
Under the direction of the Systems and Operations Manager, carry out all required financial administration including data entry, raising and processing invoices, monitoring payments , processing invoices for payment, internal transfers, travel and subsistence reconciliations, liaising with the Finance Department, external partners/collaborators, other PEG department namely Touring Exhibitions and Commercial Strategy, as well as Research & Consulting.
Organise the team`s travel arrangements, itinerary preparation, and travel expense reporting to external partners
Organisation of all marketing and promotion activities for PDC including mailings, promotional stand organisations, power point assistance, image management, support to the Project Director and Business Development Manager for development and maintenance of promotional materials
Knowledge and Experience
1. Proven experience of working as an Office Manager in a similar sized organisation
2. Proven experience of providing effective administrative support to senior managers including diary management, travel arrangements and itinerary preparation.
3. Proven experience of processing and managing invoices, including data entry, raising invoices and monitoring payments.
4. Experience of working with budgets with an understanding of basic office accounting
5. Experience of improving office efficiencies by the development and introduction of office management procedures and processes.
6. Demonstrates an understanding of the basic principles of good project management
Skills and competences
7. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to draft reports and convey complex information clearly and concisely
8. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
9. Excellent organisation skills, with proven ability to effectively prioritise workload and meet deadlines
10. The ability to work well as part of a team and under pressure.
11. Excellent IT skills, with working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook (PowerPoint and MS Project are desirable)
Office Manager job description
Office Manager job description
Filing, archiving, appointment scheduling, meeting scheduling, meeting recording, and general organisational and administrative support to the senior members of the team
Co-ordinate all meeting, greeting, and hospitality for meetings
Provision of effective administrative support for the Project Director, Business Development Manager, and Systems and Operations Manager for delivery of Contract deliverables as well as all other projects which are won, both consulting and animatronic sales.
Effective operation of all business management systems under the direction of the Systems and Operations Manager
To support the Senior Management Team to provide high outputs
To lend overall administrative support to the team under the direction of the Systems and Operations Manager in order to meet critical deadlines