Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Excellent understanding of social media with experience of delivering social media strategies a real advantage
• Experience of playing a key role in managing an organisation’s online corporate web presence, either internal or external
• Relevant experience of updating and improving websites and carrying out research via the internet
• Experience of writing and proof reading online to a high standard
• Excellent creative skills for online pages / features
• Some understanding of media industries such as web publishing, broadcasting or mobile would be an advantage
• Experience of CMS, Dreamweaver and basic Photoshop skill would be an advantage
• Competence in the use of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Word
• Capable of working on own initiative, once briefed, and meeting agreed deadlines
• Good time management and organisational skills
Online Communications Manager
This is an important role working on corporate digital communications including playing a key role in driving the organisation’s social media strategy.
This position requires a broad base of skills including strong web publishing skills as well as a strong understanding and first-hand experience of social media.
• Play a key role in developing, driving and activating our social media strategy across communications, acting as a champion and spreading best practice. This includes the development and delivery of social media strategies around major events, campaigns, announcements and launches. In addition, assist in the training and development of other members of communications staff in social media working.
• Support the Communications Manager, Digital in ensuring digital news and strategy is well communicated amongst the ORGANISATION Worldwide Leadership Group and staff, the ORGANISATION and opinion formers as well as to other external audiences.
• Ensure ORGANISATION is accurately and creatively presented to internal and external audiences by managing and acting as Editor of the company’s online corporate presence, including our external site, including a corporate blog page, and company’s intranet, w:space, and constantly looking for new ways to communicate ORGANISATION Worldwide’s company messages through online platforms.
• With Creative Services and IT, creating the Annual Review section of the corporate website every year.
• Responsible for maintaining ORGANISATION Worldwide’s presence on the ORGANISATION’s Virtual Press Office ensuring press releases, biographies and speeches are published there.
• Monitor the web for coverage, comment, blogs and other content related to ORGANISATION Worldwide, and also carry out online research
• Provide some administrative support to the corporate communications team, especially in connection with sourcing content, checking facts and helping to create PowerPoint presentations, videos,e-cards and updating globe.
• Take on other projects as directed