Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Online Community Moderator job description
• Moderate and decide whether to remove/reinstate content reported by website visitors as potentially offensive/inappropriate.
• Regularly monitor online community areas for content deemed to be in violation of online community area guidelines and deal with such content appropriately, liaising with other stakeholders when required.
• Attending to feedback/emails; replying, forwarding to appropriate individuals for action and following up as required.
• Report and track ongoing moderation issues.
• Liaise closely with the Community team to interpret measured statistics and reporting findings to the Community Manager on a regular basis.
• Provide input to develop and implement community strategy, policies and guidelines where appropriate.
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Enthusiasm for all things travel related and the ability to communicate openly with people from all cultures and walks of life.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills, with proven ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritise effectively.
• A positive, proactive attitude and a strong ability to work off one’s own initiative.
• They ability to work both supervised and as part of a team.
The Online Community Moderator is responsible for the moderation of all website online community areas, including comments. The Online Community Moderator will also handle the moderation of company ’s Facebook Page. This includes reviewing and the appropriate handling of user reported content; liaising with key stakeholders to make decisions over the suspension and banning of users who post in appropriate content. The Online Community Moderator will also provide help and feedback about online community areas where required and contribute to the development of community strategy and policy.