Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Online Copy Writer job description
• Working with the online editorial team to execute a content plan across digital platforms.
• Write headlines and summaries for content surfaced on high-traffic pages on company.com, including the homepage, key destination pages and blogs.
• Provide blogs and articles for company.com and select images for various content areas on digital properties.
• Create tailor-made content for social media platforms, including social-networking sites.
• Compose a periodic marketing newsletter for company, including the selecting images and video when appropriate/
• Serve any copywriting needs across the digital business
• Adhere to company digital style
We are looking for someone with experience writing clear, compelling editorial and marketing copy, with proven ability to attract and engage users via copywriting and extensive knowledge of the happenings and trends within the travel world.
• Experience working with an editorial team to develop and execute a content plan
• Extensive experience creating copy and combining that copy with various forms of media, including text and images, in a digital environment
• A significant digital social presence and experience on social platform.
• The ability to work quickly and efficiently to tight deadlines while maintaining a flexible attitude.
• A strong understanding of the needs and desires of the digital consumer
• Passion for travel and for traveller interests and needs globally
• Strong planning, organisational and time management skills
• A deep understanding of brand values
The Online Copy Writer writes digital content across a variety of platforms, using a large set of digital publishing tools including blog engines and social media platform to ensure the delivery of content to end users. Content may include blog posts, synopses of others’ work, destination information, contests, polls and marketing material, as well as a selection of images, video and other forms of media.
The person who thrives in this role loves manipulating and enhancing content to make it shine. The successful candidate obsessively experiments with content and tracks results, adjusting techniques and methods based on these results. As the Online Copy Writer you will understand and capture exactly what makes the content users tick and consistently deliver to their expectations.