Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Online Marketing Assistant job description
To carry out the work required to deliver the company’s marketing strategy and to achieve
personal objectives, therefore assisting the company achieve their business objectives.
1. To ensure The Company are represented in a positive and professional manner
to customers, enquirers, homeowners, suppliers and visitors and any other person who you may come into contact with in the office or elsewhere on the company’s business.
2. Following company procedures as shown in Staff Handbook and adhering to company and/or Health & Safety rules, regulations and legislation
3. Analysis of PPC campaigns planning and assistance with the daily management of these
4. Analysis of our various websites using Google Analytics and highlighting changes required
5. Analysis and monthly reporting of SEO results
6. SEO strategy implementation, both on- and off-site, including article and blog generation
7. Affiliate network management and analysis
8. Responsibility for referring websites management and review. Managing all web links and content on third party websites.
9. Coming up with some good jokes to pitch against our Online Manager’s terrible ones
10. Assisting with content creation on our existing and new websites
11. Helping with new website launches and the design of our sites
12. Looking for new opportunities to get more traffic and increase conversions
13. And the most important one… to carry out any reasonable task as required by the company from time to time!