Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Operational Proving Co-ordinator job description
To play a key role in the coordination of the Operational Proving of new facilities and technologies to ensure that appropriate test plans are developed, resources prepared and issues handled during testing so that Operational Proving is delivered to programme deadlines.
• To support the coordination of the delivery of Operational Proving.
• To assist the management of the relationship between department and the user Divisions, undertaking Operational Proving through the various Operational Proving User Groups
• To assist user Divisions develop a coordinated set of appropriate Operational Test Plans
• Where necessary, to draw up and secure agreement for templates and/or detailed test plans and testing schedules
• To ensure that those undertaking Operational Proving have appropriate expertise and familiarity with relevant technologies and workflows
• To ensure Test Plans are based on relevant approved requirements and design packs
• To ensure Test Plans – and Operational Proving itself – is based on the desired principle of ‘Fit For Purpose’, in recognition of the realities of the programme timetables and availability of resources.
• To ensure appropriate conformity of approach for common technologies and workflows across Divisions and locations
• To help ensure that those undertaking Operational Proving have appropriate skills and familiarity with the technologies and workflows being tested
• To coordinate timings and access to relevant areas
• To make sure those undertaking operational proving are aware of – and follow
o the agreed programme snags , issues and change process.
o the agreed interfaces and appropriate escalation processes where necessary
o the agreed protocol that department will handle the relationship between the company and Systems Integrators and suppliers.
• To represent deepartment on site when required during Operational Proving, to ensure appropriate principles and processes are being followed
• To assist and support those undertaking operational proving, to make sure appropriate processes are being followed, facilitate appropriate discussions and escalations and manage appropriately any relevant issues arising.
• To ensure that those delivering Operational Proving are identifying, logging, categorising and prioritising snags, issues and change requests using the agreed process.
• To manage the expectations of those delivering Operational Proving with regard to the demands and deadlines of complex delivery programmes
• Operational or technical management experience
• Previous experience in
o technical migration
o technical business change or transition role on a major technology project
• Experience working with senior editorial managers to deliver major events or projects
• Effective communication skills with demonstrable ability to translate complex technical information in a relevant and meaningful way.
• Ability to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders, managing expectations and difficult conversations, under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Understanding of the aims and objectives of the programmes
• Understanding of the role of department in delivering the technology supporting output and production
• Ability to work under pressure, to tight timetables – and to react to last minute changes and contingencies.
• Ability to handle tough conversations, manage expectations and resolve conflict.