Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Operations Control & Support Officer Job Description
• Investigate all non-customer mismatched cases on Nostro or Sundry/Suspense accounts.
• Contact customer's correspondent to settle and follow up the investigation cases.
• Reconcile & investigate Nostro/suspense/Sundy, GL.
• Responsible for TP recon, IMEX and ATM recon handling.
• Qualified bank operations officer with minimum 1-2 years experience.
• Thorough knowledge of banking and other laws and regulations in the country.
• Good judgment enabling the provision of sound advice in difficult areas of regulations and practice.
• Active approach to practices, procedures and specific transactions.
• Independence and robustness.
• Personal authority, integrity and ethics
• Fluent English (TOEIC 400 and above equivalent)
• Monitor the payments/receipts advices for treasury transactions from Local Bank.
• Check A/C balance & advise dealers of O/D account resulting from GM transaction recon.
• Post & verify GLTE as a result of Reconciliation.
• Investigate the errors.
• Update/send error log/compensation database/prepare CAR.
• Ensure that CMO policies on Reconciliation and Investigation & GMO Policy are strictly adhered to at all time.
• To be the user of the recon system and to act as the initial point of contact with system technicians/ supporters for any system problems and enhancements.
• Perform any assignment as required from time to time.