Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions-medical careers, medical software, doctor jobs
Ophthalmologist job description
• To provide high quality clinical services to The Practice Plc
• Triage for referrals (if agreed)
• Diagnose and treat patients in a timely fashion
• Give high priority to communication with patients
• Complete data entry on time
• Produce letters to referrers and onward referrals competently and on time
• Provide incident reports in all cases of untoward incidents
• Provide evidence of CPD and appraisals
In this post you will be providing primary care ophthalmology services from community locations for example GP surgeries and community hospitals. This includes consultations, follow ups, and glaucoma monitoring. You should have an interest in glaucoma as there is a significant glaucoma related clinical load.
We also run dedicated minor procedure clinics e.g. chalazions, papillomas, etc. (where an enhanced sessional rate is paid).
• Minimum of seven years Ophthalmology experience
• FRCS/ FRCOphth qualification (or equivalent) is desirable but not essential
• Full UK driving license and access to a car
• Prepared to travel to different clinic locations
• Ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care
• Must be comfortable using a computer, and inputting own data
• Must be an excellent timekeeper and be able to manage own time effectively
• The ability to work in a changing, demanding and stressful situation
• Good communication skills- both verbally and in writing
• Ability to communicate effectively with staff and patients
• Friendly and approachable
• Good presentation of self
• Enthusiastic, innovative and flexible
You will be working in the community and so will need to travel to different agreed locations in your area. You will often be working in a single clinic but will occasionally work alongside another clinician or a technician.
You will be provided with a doctor’s bag stocked with diagnostic drops, consumables, and equipment including a laptop. You will need to take this with you to each clinic.
We are currently working towards becoming a paperless service, all patient records are held electronically on TPP SystemOne, you will be expected to update all notes at the time of the patient’s appointment to ensure accurate and timely reporting for the commissioners.