Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
* To provide the Chief Operating Officer with professional and well organised administrative, secretarial and office management support
* To be the focal point of contact and liaison between the Chief Operating Officer and internal and external contacts.
* To plan, organise and reschedule a complex diary, managing time effectively.
* To contribute to ad hoc projects and activities as appropriate.
* To manage the constantly changing diary effectively and efficiently using own initiative. To organise and schedule meetings/conferences and the required rooms, equipment and hospitality.
* To ensure all relevant paperwork is available for meetings/conferences ahead of time.
* To coordinate business travel and accommodation arrangements as required in the UK and abroad.
* To work closely with the Chief Adviser to the Chief Operating Officer and the Team Assistant to provide a communication and information link to the Operations Group Board.
* To act as a focal point of contact on behalf of the Chief Operating Officer. To filter all calls and visitors to ensure she is shielded as far as possible from unnecessary interruptions. To judge the relative priority of calls and visitors.
* To respond to telephone, letter and email queries, resolving where possible or redirecting where necessary, ensuring callers and correspondents are given a positive image of the company.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
* Proven secretarial and administration experience at Director or similar level with demonstrable experience of managing a complex and constantly changing diary.
* Proven strong organisational skills with the ability to use initiative to plan, prioritise and allocate a heavy workload effectively and respond flexibly to rapidly changing and conflicting priorities.
* Ability to demonstrate a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
PA to COO job description
* Sound appreciation of, or a willingness to learn about, the company and its management structures.
* Experience of maintaining office and administrative systems and of devising new systems or improvements to existing ones where appropriate.
* Experience of working as a key member of a team, able to take own initiative and work flexibly.
* Proven ability to communicate information effectively and confidently to a wide range of internal and external contacts and at a very senior level.
* Experience of dealing with highly confidential information with tact and sensitivity.
* Excellent IT skills including intermediate/advanced knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook and Intranet/Internet systems and the ability to type at least 50 wpm.
PA to COO job description
* To present a professional image in dealings with both internal and external contacts, acting in a professional manner at all times.</li>
<li>* To manage office correspondence and to exercise initiative in responding to day to day mail and administration independently (including print/file emails and sending responses as drafted by the Chief Operating Officer).
* To manage the Chief Operating Officers email account and to develop and maintain systems to ensure important emails reach the Chief Operating Officer while others are filtered.
* To develop and maintain office and administrative systems (including electronic filing system).
* To undertake general admin duties including recording the Chief Operating Officers expenses, monitoring holiday requests from her direct reports, maintaining a contacts database and telephone lists.
* To manage regular away days for the senior management team, including sourcing suitable venues.
* To manage the Chief Operating Officers events for new joiners and for promoting good communication between staff from different departments, and to suggest improvements to or developments of these initiatives.
* To contribute to ad hoc projects and activities where necessary.