Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
To administer Final Salary occupational pension schemes and will provide a full benefits and pension administration service to clients and customers.
Clients and Customers
- To build an understanding of customer/client needs and business in order to respond accordingly.
- To participate in customer and client visits where necessary.
- To participate in regular team meetings to refine process flows and give input to identify the causes of variation in the process capability measures.
- Contribute and adhere to teams operating principles.
- To suggest changes required to the system to reduce variation in process measurements.
- To take responsibility for the quality of individual and teamwork produced.
- To proactively highlight problems impacting on the performance of the system, using the opportunity to provide ideas and solutions.
- To provide data required for process capability measures.
Candidates will have worked on Final Salary occupational pension schemes and will provide a full benefits and pension administration service to clients and customers in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
Pensions Administrator Job Description
- To ensure that technical knowledge is kept up to date and relevant to the role.
- To understand and to seek to avoid Error's and Omissions, where these occur to learn from them by amending processes and raising teams awareness to avoid these occurring again.
- To write and update scheme specific procedure manuals, rules and documentation in line with any changes. Financial
- Continually identify and realise opportunities for improvement in the underlying cost base.
- Assist in the identification in additional income opportunities and liase with Client Managers where appropriate.
- Be responsible for ensuring that Clients are billed for the appropriate work.
- To support coach and act as a buddy to junior members of the team.
- To be personally accountable for own development and career progression.
- To support and coach others in QPA, acting as an ambassador for professional qualifications.
- To carry out on the job/scheme specific or process training with the team where appropriate.