Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Performance and Data Assistant Job Description
To assist Manager/ Performance Data Lead by carrying out all monitoring as directed to evidence and demonstrate Quality Monitoring Compliance by all areas within Facilities Division and any other services as may be required.
1. To carry out the Performance & Quality Monitoring efficiently and effectively across all the sites, to enable the Organisation to demonstrate compliance by monitoring all areas within Facilities or any other services as required.
2. To carry out the inputting of the results from the audits.
3. To generate high standard quality monitoring reports detailing findings from auditing, along with corrective actions.
4. To develop effective working relationships with service Managers to ensure adherence to Quality Programme.
5. To participate in team meetings and to contribute to effective communication within the department and the Organisation.
6. To assist with quality standards and practises in order to meet and exceed local and national standards.
7. Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of services, to enable a proactive and user responsive approach.
8. Liaise with various disciplines disseminating information as necessary.
9. Maintain all records and documentation following the correct procedures.
10. To ensure al Quality and Performance reports are completed on schedule.
11. Ensure that the remedial action plans are sent to the appropriate departmental heads.
12. To ensure all Health & Safety requirements are adhered to in the workplace.
13. To participate in the site fire safety procedures on site as applicable.
14. To ensure the Organisation meets its statutory obligations.
15. Maintain confidentiality of information in according with Organisation policies regarding exchanging information.
Ability and knowledge of quality control/ assessing and ability of use monitoring tools after training.
Experience in using Microsoft computer programmes
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
Computer skills to include database and spreadsheets.
Excellent communication and literacy skills.
Ability to work on own initiative/ autonomously.
Ability to follow procedures.
Flexible and able to meet strict deadlines.
Ability to work well within a team.
Knowledge of quality controls/ monitoring systems.
People/ Team Skills
Ability to travel independently between sites
Flexibility to cover other team members.
Reliable work record