Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
Personal Insurance Account Manager Job Description
Servicing, retention and rounding of Personal Insurance accounts, according to agency
procedures and standards. Ideal candidate will be an energetic self starter, who works
well in a highly automated, team environment.
• Ability to handle complex accounts.
• Ordering and processing renewal and change requests with an emphasis on Personal Insurance Risk Management.
• Prepares review letters on an annual basis, offering recommendations to clients based on analysis of clients insurance needs.
• Assists clients with reporting claims.
• Offers video-taping service to VIP clients as appropriate
• Works to ensure that the agency goal of 95% retention is met. Acting proactively to retain accounts; following up on cancellations and Broker of Record letters, according to agency procedures and standards.
• Actively solicits and processes additional lines of coverage for all accounts and working to book of business.
• 3 years Personal Lines Agency experience in a highly automated,
transactional filing environment, with the ability to handle complex
• Professional Designation encouraged
• Good command of all lines of personal insurance coverage
• Understanding of contracts, Carrier products, coverage forms and
• Desire to work on continuing education requirements
• Knowledge and ability to use applicable rating programs.
• WA State Agents License required
• Proficient in Windows, WinWord and Agency software
• Keyboarding skills of 55 wpm
• Excellent organization, communication – written, oral and automation
• Must maintain a professional appearance.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Ability to take direction and work both independently and as part of a
• Ability to provide basic information on all services and direct clients accordingly.
• Maintains a courteous and effective relationship with clients, co-workers,
Carriers and other business contacts.
• Ability to share knowledge and skills with others.
• Remains informed regarding industry information, new product
information, legislation, coverage’s and technology.
• Adherence to developed procedures and guidelines
• 95% retention rate of existing accounts
• Responsive to client, carrier and management requests
• Effective team player to both the department and the agency as a whole
• Continuous effort to improve knowledge and performance
• Maintenance of a 3 day maximum processing backlog