Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To develop in each pupil an understanding of the relationship of good body function and exercise; to motivate each pupil to cultivate physical fitness, hygienic habits, and good social and emotional adjustment; to discover and develop talents of pupils in physical achievement; to develop strength, skill, agility, poise, and coordination in individual, dual, and team physical activities and sports, in accordance with each pupil’s ability.
Physical Education Teacher job description
1. Valid State Teacher Certification Granted by the Professional Teaching
2. Bachelor’s Degree with major or minor in Physical Education
3. For those teachers with specific coaching assignments, physical stamina and skill, and endorsed in specific coaching area.
1. Teaches knowledge and skills in physical fitness, health education, rhythms and
dance, and individual, dual, or team sports, utilizing course of study adopted by the
Board of Education and other appropriate learning activities.
2. Instructs pupils in citizenship and basic subject matter specified in state law and administrative regulations and procedures of the school district.
3. Works cooperatively with other physical education teachers in planning a balanced physical education program.
4. Analyzes, demonstrates, and explains basic skills, knowledge’s, and strategies of formal sports, games rhythms, and fundamentals of body movement.
5. Provides individualized and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum
to the needs of each pupil, to the extent feasible.
6. May teach Physical Education classes for handicapped pupils, interscholastic
athletics, or drill team to senior high pupils.
7. Provides appropriate safety instruction and makes safety checks on equipment and
field areas to insure the over-all safety of pupils.
8. Maintains control of storage and use of school-owned property.
9. Establishes and maintains standards of pupil behavior needed to provide an orderly, productive environment in the physical education areas.
10. Evaluates each pupil’s growth in physical skills, knowledge, and contribution in team sports.
11. Maintains professional competence through in-service education activities provided by the district, and/or in self-selected professional growth activities.
12. Participates cooperatively with the appropriate administrator to develop the method by which he/she will be evaluated in conformance with district guidelines.
13. Selects and requisitions uniforms, equipment, and instructional aids; maintains required inventory records.
14. Communicates with parents and school counselors on pupil progress.
15. Identifies pupil needs and cooperates with other professional staff members in helping pupils solve health, attitude, and learning problems.
16. Supervises pupils in out-of-classroom activities during the assigned work day.
17. Participates in curriculum and other developmental programs.
18. Participates in faculty committees and the sponsorship of student activities.
19. Performs other duties as many, from time to time be assigned by the supervisor.