Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Locum Consultant Physician in Acute Medicine.
Physician Job Description
1. To provide ongoing care of patients on AMU-AA and short stay ward at GHH in partnership with consultant colleagues.
2. Along with other colleagues develop the services for immediate care of acutely ill patients and within the first 24-72 hrs of admission.
3. To develop and promote services that minimise hospital stay and maximise opportunities for recovery including developing acute clinics.
4. Liase with other clinical specialities to ensure appropriate transfer of care for patients to other specialities
5. To participate pro rata with colleagues in general medicine in the acute general medicine on call service (1 in 16)
6. To pursue a special interest in an agreed area related to acute medicine to complement those of the existing team.
7. To provide continued clinical responsibility for the patients under his/her care in conjunction with colleagues in elderly care.
8. To take part in agreed provision of cover for consultant colleagues during leave.
9. To participate in medical audit and clinical governance with particular reference to acute medicine and contribute to risk management strategies
10. To provide professional supervision, appraisal, direction and training to the junior medical staff.
11. Ensure own CME/CPD
12. To participate in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching
The appointee will be managerially, but not clinically, accountable to the Clinical Director for Acute Medicine and the lead consultant for acute medicine at GHH.
QUALIFICATIONS/ FORMAL LEGAL REQUIREMENTS.
Entered on the GMC Register
Initiatives demonstrating enthusiasm and commitment to the acute medical care of patients
Comprehensive clinical experience of acute medicine.
Enthusiasm for and demonstrable commitment to the supervision and teaching of junior medical staff and other health care professionals
PRACTICAL/ INTELLECTUAL SKILLS
Good communication skills and multidisciplinary team working. Able to adapt working pattern to fit changing local circumstances and work flow.
Clinical leadership skills
Ability to manage an acute unselected general (acute) medical take
Some medical job descriptions plus some other medical JD`s.
Physician Job Description