Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To produce innovative image designs that most effectively and efficiently promote company content across all genres.
To develop ideas and creative design solutions and to ensure that the design concept is in line with the brief and act as a source of expert technical advice to photographers and Executives
• To develop ideas and creative design solutions for pictures, leading on the direction of design, pitching concepts and ideas
• Support the creation of original design concepts in line with the brief
• Research and prepare artwork in support of agreed design concepts and support idea generation sessions
• Provide technical guidance to the photographers
• Attend pre-shoot meetings where appropriate to input on the best way to realise design requirements and production values within given operational constraints
Pictures Retoucher job description
• In collaboration develop ideas and basic concepts into fully worked out design solutions for new campaigns, using the full range of available media
• Employ the use of design software for creative re-touching, image manipulation, graphic design, animation and the creation of multi-platform content
• Manage own workflow carrying out work in line with the brief and ensure deadlines are met
• Encourage introduction of new design techniques and the practice of visual design by keeping abreast of industry developments and design trends
• Keep up to date with the COMPANY’s internal editorial and design standards and guidelines
• Support the research of new design software and contribute to the assessment of solutions and testing of new hardware
• Support in the management of technical issues with the design software and hardware across COMPANY Pictures including liaising with IT
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in photography, graphic design or related field or equivalent experience
• A portfolio of projects which demonstrate a high level of design expertise, including complex re-touching and graphic design
• Advanced level of knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite CS4/5, particularly Photoshop
• Ability to undertake high end re-touching, complex image manipulation and compositing of photographic image content as well as creation of original artwork
• Ability to use initiative and develop new skills outside normal area of expertise
• Good creative problem solving with the ability to use initiative to source and create design elements and to explore a range of viable approaches for responding to a brief
• Good knowledge and understanding of technical issues in photography including digital workflow, professional photographic techniques and lighting. A background in photography is highly desirable
• A working knowledge of design related issues such as colour management, asset management, font management, scanning etc
• An understanding of media image requirements and ability to deliver against these in terms of formatting etc
• An appreciation of the issues surrounding multi-media image design
• A good understanding of photographic imagery, including how photographic images are used in the media
• Ability to meet strict deadlines and work accurately under pressure
• A good knowledge of Apple Macs and Mac OS X
• Understanding and experience of managing minor technical problems with design software and hardware
• A knowledge of and interest in COMPANY output, specifically, an understanding of the design process and how design can meet audience needs and contribute to the COMPANY’s audience’s aims and aspirations
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal with a wide range of stakeholders with confidentiality, tact and diplomacy
• Ability to take direction and work independently
• The ability to negotiate, persuade and sell ideas whilst maintaining trust and confidence