Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Pipeline Engineer job description
Communicates business priorities and customer requirements to team and ensures that team members understand and are committed to meeting customer expectations.
· Ensures that members are functioning as a unit and are integrated around the performance requirements of the team.
· Acts to prevent conditions from getting out of hand or to resolve an issue as they see fit and reports immediately.
· knowledge pipeline design, and general knowledge of related disciplines.
· Basic knowledge of competing and alternative technologies.
· General understanding of internal economic factors (costs, margins, impact of decisions).
· 10+ years of experience in engineering discipline including:
· Onshore oil and gas pipelines (domestic or international) including route selection
· River and water body crossings
· Hydraulic calculations and modeling experience utilizing both transient and steady state modeling techniques
· Pipe stress analysis and hydrostatic testing requirements
· Operational experience with compressors and pipeline systems and HDD experience a plus
· BS in Engineering required. Mechanical or Civil discipline preferred. Professional Engineering licensure is preferred but not required.
· Detailed Advanced computer skills with MS Office programs.
· Must be proficient in use of information and technical systems related to Engineering.
· Possesses clear and concise oral and written communication skills, with good vocabulary, good grammar and the ability to independently compose routine written communications.
· Ability to work in a team environment and willingness to readily assume additional or new responsibilities. Shows evidence of ability to guide and mentor others.
· Ability to maintain regular attendance as per work schedule agreed with manager.
· Implements and utilizes a robust checking procedure to meet quality assurance requirements. Recommends engineering work processes and procedures.
· Provides thorough investigation for project requirements including safety and environmental compliance issues.
· Trains, monitors and coaches team members to improve skill level, ensure adherence to principles, policies and standards and to improve safety, quality and reliability in a cost-effective manner. Facilitates communication, problem resolution and provides appropriate feedback, both positive and corrective within the team.
· Tracks and monitors individual performance, quality of output and the impact of output on project delivery and profitability.
· Proactively anticipates potential problems, solves complex problems