Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Planner job description
• Development and maintenance of Project Management and Engineering schedules and offshore construction schedules, which are to be progressed/updated in accordance with Contract requirements.
• Monitoring, controlling and reporting of Subcontractors’ progress.
• Critical Path Analysis of the various Project Schedules.
• Development and regular issuance of WBS-based S-Curves for reporting of project performance relative to baseline plans.
• Assist in the communication of project related information in a timely manner.
• Interface with project team members.
• Liaison with Client planning personnel
A thorough understanding of policies, methods, and procedures that includes advanced Planning and Scheduling techniques, Risk Analysis, Risk Management, and support of project objectives.
Formal education in one or more of the following disciplines is preferable:
• Business Administration
• Project Control
• Entry to one year experience in oil/gas or associated industry.
• Experience using planning (Primavera/MS Project)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
This position will encompass administrative functions for the Planning & Scheduling discipline for project and support of department’s requirements.