Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Planning Engineer Job
• Establish and update schedules and plans according to the procedures, project and contractual requirements. Primavera 6.7 is the main software used for project planning together with an internal system for reporting (IPC+).
• Collect progress information and produce reports as required.
• Monitoring, controlling, reporting and forecasting of engineering, procurement/subcontracts, construction and installation activities.
• Analyze, highlight and comment irregularities in the project, propose corrective actions.
• Establish recovery plans, if and when necessary.
• Actively participate in planning and prioritizing of project work and execution at all stages.
• When required give detailed plans for special areas of the project.
• Participate in project and engineering meetings as well as meetings with the clients.
• Produce input to monthly reports to the clients.
Responsible for providing services with regards to schedules, progress monitoring and reporting in the project.
• Follow up project team with respect to upcoming tasks.
• Coordination and follow-up of offshore schedules in co-operation with the Operations Planner and the project team.
• Forecasting of manpower requirements in projects.
• Contribute to the development, implementation and maintenance of project planning and control procedures.
• Bachelors/Masters degree in engineering or business administration
• Good command of the English language, oral and written
• Knowledge of another language is an advantage
• Good general knowledge of MS office (especially MS Excel and MS Project) is required
• Knowledge of or experience with Primavera 6 is preferred
• Experience from offshore engineering or project planning and control is preferred
• Team player – both in projects and in base organization
• Takes initiative, responsibility and actively seeks new knowledge
• Goal oriented and focus on problem solving