Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
`Christmas is a pain in the arse`
Fun Christmas song by
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Planning Engineer job description
Preparation and maintenance of level 1,2,3 &4 Plans as fully constrained and resourced networks, including the levelling of work within agreed priorities, resource levels and targets.
· Assist with Information transfer between relevant business software and the planning software.
· Recognise and modify plans arising from the impact of variations.
· Assist with improvements in planning standards, procedures, processes, and systems.
· Advise and assist all users and sponsors of the plans, including process owners.
· Production of ‘what if’ scenarios and ad-hoc plans as required.
· Ensure Health & Safety Responsibilities (ref. SHEQ Responsibilities attached) are adhered to and understood
· Liaise with the commercial / business support group with respect to time-writing.
· Liaise with the engineering / construction groups with respect to progress reporting.
· Assist with the preparation of weekly and monthly planning / progress reports.
· Ensure compliance with the work breakdown structure and coding.
· Assist with maintaining performance measures for productivity, rework and achievement against plans.