Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
PMO Manager job description
To manage thr PMO for a large scale project in a highly visible, multi-year, cross-functional effort.
The manager is responsible for understanding the overall project critical path, and how small changes to project timelines will impact workstream interdependencies.
· Own the master schedule that tracks and reports on implementation efforts across Risk Management, Treasury, Audit, Controllership, and Technologies remain to accomplish milestones. Consolidate all project and program level milestones and dependencies.
Assist in the development and updating of key project management enablers (e.g., project portfolio, communication plan, organization charts, issue, risk and decision logs, change request log)
· Identify, analyzes, responds to and monitors project risks; determines prioritization of Program risks; maximizes the probability and impact of positive events and minimizes the probability and impact of adverse events
· Maintain a comprehensive Issue, Risk, and Decision documentation, as they relate to project timelines and co-dependencies, and coordinate solutions development. Maintain documentation of changes to scope, timelines, milestones, and deliverables, and identify dependency implications.
· Assist with reviewing all necessary work plans and related project management documentation are completed in sufficient detail to provide for adequate management and control, as well as consist with overall master schedule and dependencies
· Develop communications documents detailing implementation progress for Senior Leadership, Boards, and Regulators, including regular reporting.
· Demonstrate understanding of complex project management and leverage knowledge of company to identify risk and evaluate impacts on the business
· Experience in program management, or coordinating long-term, cross-functional projects.
· Demonstrated communication skills and reporting skills
· Demonstrated thought leadership skills and creativity, as well as strong analytical skills.
· Strong work-ethic and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to communicate financial results and analytics to non-finance people.
· Prior experience collaborating with Risk Management, Finance, and Technologies
· Incumbent will have significant interaction with the business unit and should possess solid relationship and communication skills.
Free job descriptions database