Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
To communicate the work of the organisation to various audiences, including the media, our members and the general public, with a view to raising the profile of our campaigns and increasing our membership.
PR Job Description
1. Managing communications including:
- developing a Branch communications strategy, including targets for outcomes,
- providing communications advice and support to staff
- introducing evaluation systems to monitor and improve the impact of our communications.
2. Managing media relations, including:
- liaising with the media - producing press releases, responding to enquiries and building up long-term relationships
- representing the Organisation to the public via radio/tv and press
- briefing the Board and other spokes people as required
- supporting and publicising campaigns.
3. Managing website, including:
- writing copy, editing and keeping website up to date
- increasing traffic to website, including promotion in all communications
- monitoring impact eg reviewing website analytics.
4. Managing the e-newsletter/s including:
- reviewing the format and scope of the monthly Briefing to maximise its impact
- writing copy, editing and producing Campaign Briefing
- producing and circulating a new monthly article for village newsletters
- increasing circulation of e-newsletter/s.
5. Managing magazine, the bulletin, including:
- reviewing the format and scope of the magazine to maximise its effectiveness
- writing copy, editing and producing the bulletin
- liaising with contributors and photographers
- managing the print process
- building up photo library.
6. Producing publicity materials such as:
- recruitment posters
- exhibition stands and displays
- merchandise for sale at events eg notelets
7. Developing the Branch’s social media presence, including:
- setting up and running a Twitter feed
- establishing a Facebook page