Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
To recover debt. Initiate contact with debtors and effectively communicate the importance of payment. Accurately research accounts and establish leverage. Provide solutions to debtor and assist with structuring payment plans. When necessary recommend legal action.
Pre litigation Collector job description
• Researches and Analyzes accounts prior to initiating debtor contact, examines historical data and evaluates past collection efforts.
• Determines the most effective and economical means of collection for each account and applies standard due diligence to collect monies owed.
• Initiates contact within 24 hours of account queue date.
• Maintains complete records on all accounts including, but not limited to, detailed documentation on collection efforts.
• Utilizes available resources and skip tracing techniques to locate debtors and any relevant credit information pertaining to the company and/or officers responsible for the debt.
• Attempt to negotiate settlement or payment arrangements staying within the guidelines of clients
• Maintains a consistent level of professionalism at all times with the debtor.
• Generates correspondence through the use of system letters, free form letters, and email communication. All correspondence will reflect FDCPA Miranda statement advising of our role as a debt collection law firm.
• Follows company processes and procedures when recommending an account for legal action.
• Maintains organized and current files in collection queue.
• Within 45 days of assignment, make recommendation on account whether to litigate or close the file.
• Other various duties, at the discretion of direct management.
• Knowledge of rules and regulations pertaining to collection methods and techniques.
• Knowledge of FDCPA regulations.
• Ability to read, write and comprehend short correspondence, memos, and invoices. Effectively communicate findings to debtors and direct management.
• Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Achieves monthly goals set my collection supervisor
• Works all queued accounts in a timely manner. Queue aging should be no later than 1 week.
• Handles all incoming and outgoing correspondence within 48 hours of receipt.
• All duties are to be performed in accordance with federal and state regulations and presented in a professional manner.