Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
To provide systems engineering support within a team delivering Sonar and related products on time and to budget.
The role encompasses bid preparation and costing activities, product development, integration and validation, management and implementation of hardware and software designs.
* System design support to the Chief Engineer
* Customer liaison and support to the business development activity to understand and shape the requirement
* Generation of "end to end" solutions
* Functional decomposition of high-level requirements
* Structured Requirements Analysis and Capture
* Preparation of specifications, ICDs and technical proposals
* Technical analysis and guidance on development projects
* System integration activities
* Requirements demonstration and support to the design sell-off process [cont right]
* Experience in a Radar or Sonar design role
* Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or Physics Degree or equivalent
* Previous experience of working in the military environment, ideally on MoD programmes
* Demonstrating a breadth of engineering knowledge
* Fully proficient in the use of PC based tools, including DOORS, MS Project and other office applications such as Excel and Word
* Self-starter with motivational drive to assimilate complex information and overcome problems quickly and effectively
* Ability to produce innovative solutions
* Experienced in the introduction of new techniques and technology to give a competitive edge
* Commercially astute and technically competent with the ability to communicate effectively
* Technically rigorous, providing a thorough and consistent approach to requirements
Principal Systems Engineer job description