Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Product Manager job
This position is responsible for managing the product and marketing activity for a portfolio of products; including online and mobility solutions. It includes the responsibilities for the financial targets / profitability of the products, as well as the day to day (product) management of relevant vendors.
* Product Definition and Design – evolve the product vision, in concert with the global product teams, and work with the appropriate vendors to define the product roadmaps
* Project Management – in collaboration with the project managers in the team, lead cross-functional teams to launch products in market.
* Evangelizing the Product - communicating the product benefits, features and target markets, and in general championing the product to internal teams such as sales, marketing, support and executives.
* Product Marketing – create outbound messaging for the products, including collateral such as datasheets, brochures, website, flash presentations, press packages, trade shows and more.
* Product Life Cycle Management - managing a product as it goes through its life. This includes product positioning, pricing and promotion, product portfolio management and competitive strategy
* Communication: Ability to present information to individuals or groups; ability to deliver presentations suited to the characteristics and needs of the audience. Ability to convey information clearly and concisely to groups or individuals either verbally or in writing to ensure that they understand the information and the message. Ability to listens and respond appropriately to others
* Decision Making: Knowledge of and ability to use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions and/or reaching conclusions. Ability to take action consistent with available facts, constraints, and anticipated consequences.
* Strategic Planning: Ability to use the results of strategic analysis to establish and commit to a course of action in order to accomplish long range goals or the vision of the organization.
* Project Management: Ability to provide oversight for project(s) and all related activities in that setting to include quality assurance and safety. Ability to establish a set of tasks and activities associated with an intended outcome and timeline. Ability to ensure actions are performed and/or implemented to achieve the results of the project.
* Leading Work Teams: Ability to establish expectations and clear direction to meet goals and objectives of on-going work for a group of employees. Ability to motivate and engage employees through effective communication. It is likely the opportunity to recruit and manage a direct report will eventuate within the first 12 months of the role.
* Interpersonal Skills: Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with others in order to encourage and support communication and teamwork. Ability to build and maintain ongoing, collaborative, working relationships with co-workers to achieve the goals of the work unit
* Builds and Leverages Relationships
* Drives Results
* Focuses on Customer and Client
* Drives Innovation and Change
* Must have at least 3 years travel experience with online tools and mobility solutions
* Minimum 5 years product / vendor management experience
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Proven ability to build and leverage relationships at a local and global level
* Effective at driving results
* Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams
* Team player with strong customer focus and relationship skills.
* Excellent PC skills in Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Degree qualified
The position has a unique blend of business and technical savvy; including vendor and client interaction, as well as the understanding of how online and mobile technology operates in a corporate environment.
* Product profitability – owning the financial targets associated with the product and collaborating with the client facing teams to ensure the regional target is met.
* Market Research - studying the market to understand the customer needs, competitive landscape, and market forces - with the ultimate goal of uncovering opportunities for creating product enhancements as well as new products. Also includes preparing relevant business cases, product strategy and/or business requirements document detailing how to capitalise on the opportunities.