Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
To assist the Project Manager during all phases of a project from defining project scope, planning, execution and closeout. To provide onsite engineering assistance for design, reviews, factory acceptance testing, installation and commissioning. To be the Person in Charge (PIC) of the work scopes and all personnel working on each scope, perform commissioning of equipment and update and file final as built drawings and project documentation.
6. Review and approve shipyard design , drawings , specifications and documentation
7. Inspect, follow up shipyard contractual commitments, work progress and expediting. Attend and record results of FAT. Follow up class or regulations issue on equipment. Follow up with punch list
8. Follow up any outstanding or warranty issues with vendors
9. Track , coordinate and support technical queries with shipyard
10. Prepare and attend commissioning work test
EDUCATION: Preferred Bachelor of Science in technical field of study, 5+ years increasing roles of certified technical responsibility on a marine vessel or MODU if non-degreed
EXPERIENCE: 0 to 2 years minimum experience in project engineering offshore and drilling oil industry preferable.
SKILLS: Demonstrate expertise in planning the Work and construction inspection
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: The individual must be able to work independently and within team environment.
Must be able to be relocated internationally. Proficiency in project schedule and risk management is desirable.
Persons directly supervised:
INGENUITY: The position required to display ingenuity in the construction of offshore drilling systems as well as in planning capable to carry on project in a timely manner.
DECISION MAKING: Must be capable to take decision and recommendations with minimal supervision.
1. Conduct and organize, as required rig inspection to define project scope to meet project objectives
2. Develop equipment specifications and shipyard scope of work in accordance with Company standard
3. Interface and coordinate project with others project discipline engineer. Attend / organize design review.
4. Assist to prepare tender and issue RFQ to vendors to procure new equipment in accordance with Company policies. Make recommendations and submit PO to management.
5. Submit work progress report and concern periodically to project manager
Free job descriptions database