Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Actively manages projects, driving the project team through a formal product management process to ensure project goals, timelines and budgets are met. .
1. Creates, manages and distributes project schedules, meeting agendas, minutes and action item lists, and project status and exception reports;
2. Collaborates with cross-functional groups through product development life cycle and communicates project status across the organization;
3. Escalates to proper management level when required;
4. Helps define and improve the Product Management Process and success metrics;
5. Develops a strong knowledge of company systems and infrastructure;
6. Develops a strong knowledge of company products and services and how our customers use them.
* 1. Provide project oversight including effective management and implementation of schedule activities and coordination of project teams.
* 2. Develop and deploy project management timelines, milestones, performance metrics, and an inventory of deliverables.
* 3. Prepare and facilitate project review meetings as well as project scheduling, controls, procedures, and project implementation plans.
* 4. Drive key communications to appropriate groups to keep them abreast of key changes an potential impact of the project outcome through published status reports.
* 5. Maintains excellent relationships with internal resources, vendors, customers, and contractors, fostering a team approach to issues and opportunities.
* 6. All other Duties As Assigned
Job description for project manager [cont]
NB: The above list of duties and responsibilities is intended to describe the overall nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. The list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or skills that may be required of individuals in this position.
* Strong project management background with a minimum of 3 years experience.
* Knowledge of telecommunications infrastructure and equipment is a plus.
* Formal training in Project Management methodologies and practices is a plus.
* Expert Excel knowledge such as pivot tables and Vlookup is a plus.
* PMP certification is a plus.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience. In addition to education a minimum of three years related experience is preferred; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes Travel 20% or more may be required for this role.
Delegates authority to carry out work of a unit to subordinate supervisors or managers.
Management reserves the right to add, change or revise this job description at any time.
Job description for project manager [end]
Job description for project manager