Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Carry out the creation of test cases to ensure the project team's deliverables meet the business and non-functional requirements. Take a user story from the initial idea and plan, and agree appropriate acceptance tests (and ensure their execution). Get involved with requirements, analysis, design, testing and release ensuring quality at all stages of the project, driving continuous improvement through root cause analysis of defects and ensuring that the suite of regression tests is appropriately automated.
QA Analyst job description
• Work within a professional, influential and proactive Development team that tangibly adds value as a whole and specifically this area.
• Test web sites, applications and rich multi-media experiences according to the brief and acceptance criteria. Work closely with developers, project managers and business teams to deliver the quality products.
• Performing test execution (system, integration, regression, performance), conduct test results analysis, tracking system test defects and provision of progress reports, re-execution of test scripts once defects are fixed
• Ensure all acceptance, exploratory, performance, load, stress and unit testing techniques are adhered to as per standards and guidelines.
• Creating test environments, test scripts and user acceptance tests and ensuring all QA reports are completed, quality checks are being adhered to and effective testing coverage is taking place
• Significant experience of software testing within challenging and changeable environments comprising diverse technologies and a cost aware culture.
• Significant exposure working on B2C websites, or equivalent B2B sites or applications
• Ability to understand business requirements and create acceptance criteria and designing test cases/suite
• An ISEB foundation certificate in software testing or similar
• Excellent understanding of GUI design standards
• Experience with cross browser testing
• Experience of using quality testing tools, VMware and Automation tools
• A good understanding of Test Driven Development and automated acceptance testing.
• A good understanding of create test plans and exit reports
• Good attention to detail
• Experience working with content management systems
• Capable of reasoning and thinking through problems and be able to independently and jointly develop desired solutions.
• Self motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the job done
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with fellow team members
• Experience with the full software development life cycle, including design, testing, deployment, and documentation activities
• Sound knowledge of unit testing and load testing.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Experience of working within an agile software development environment
• Experience of risk logging and analysis
• Ensuring all QA reports are completed, quality checks are being adhered to and effective testing coverage is taking place
• Understand iterative software development life cycle, have good knowledge of Agile/Scrum/TDD, and have strong client-facing skills.
• Create & maintain strong working relationships with other members of the delivery team and the wider technology organisation so that the overall function operates professionally and is seen as delivery focused. Engage professionally with customers when required.
• Produce code assets in adherence to departmental standards. Work with design agencies and the user experience team to develop user interface concepts that support the intended purpose.
• Provide input into the design of software systems, offering advice and thoughts and providing feedback. Estimate the time and materials required to test a project
• Demonstrate a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritisation. Work within project timelines and budgets
• Work independently and/or within a team as the work requires. Participate in team activities and team planning with the aim of improving team skills, awareness and quality of work
• To utilise approved technologies for the testing and automation testing of systems.
• To be able to organise their own time, schedule tasks for completion and deliver work to that schedule.