Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
QA Job Description
• Quality engineering related to the nuclear power plant owner's and licensing requirements
• Support quality surveillance conducted by the nuclear power plant owner
• Preparation and review of QA documents issued to the nuclear power plant owner and other external entities
• Significant experience in quality assurance programmes for the nuclear industry
• Current lead auditor or inspector certification per ASME NQA 1-1994 requirements
• Experience with 10CFR 50 Appendix B, ASME NQA-1 or equivalent
• Previous experience in construction or engineering at a commercial nuclear power plant is desirable
• Experience in the preparation of plans and schedules for conducting audits and surveillance
• Experience in the development of training material and in training staff for quality assurance programmes
• Experience in the preparation and implementation of Quality Surveillance programmes
• Previous experience with ISO 9001 is desirable
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English) are required and good interpersonal skills
• Bachelor degree in relevant discipline
• Support to the development of the QA Management System
• Audit and surveillance for the Nuclear Power Plant site QA management system to improve quality performance
• Support to the development of QA procedures and instructions
• Development of QA training programme and training material
• General consultancy and technical support for any other site quality issues
• Coordination between key stakeholders (the construction project team, the nuclear power plant owner and the nuclear regulator) with respect to quality issues
• Development of quality performance indicators for design, procurement, manufacture, construction and commissioning