Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Quality Analyst Developer job description
The Quality Analyst will provide ‘hands-on’ end-to-end testing for a range of new and ongoing projects across multiple technology platforms and within an Agile software development environment. In addition, you will be responsible for advising and guiding the business on the use of testing tools, technologies and approaches to ensure the development and delivery of effective technical testing solutions to meet business objectives.
You will work in close consultation and collaboration with key project team members and business stakeholders (such as, developers, project managers, business analysts, business unit owners, etc) and will be required to both gather and translate business requirements into testing solutions, as well as manage their delivery to agreed schedules and budget.
• Supporting existing and continually developing the automated test platform in a Ruby environment
• Support existing and continuing to develop a continuous testing environment across the SDLC
• Writing test plans, test cases and test scripts and executing them manually and automatically
• Collaborating with product owners and software developers to define the testing requirements and execution strategies for specific projects
• Measuring and ensuring the continual improvement of the performance and outcomes of testing
Our ideal candidate will have significant proven automated and ‘hands-on’ testing experience within an Agile software development environment and across a broad range of technology platforms, particularly web-based platforms (e.g. websites, mobile, etc), in addition to relevant qualifications and/or certifications. You will also possess a sound knowledge and understanding of test methodologies, standards and tools and the SDLC. Proven experience developing, planning and delivering a testing strategy is essential.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:
• Proven automated and hands-on testing experience across a broad range of technology platforms, including web-based platforms (e.g. websites, mobile, etc)
• Demonstrable experience with test automation, automation frameworks, scripting and programming