Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Quality Analyst job description
• Good communication skills & team player.
• Adherence to IT Security Policy
• Technical aptitude in the following tools and knowledge areas – Microsoft Office, MSSQL,
HTML, IIS, and web browsers
• Comprehension of Database, IT infrastructure, networking, and information security
Software Development Life-Cycle
• Ensure high quality software releases of Portal and technologies through various quality assurance initiatives.
• Establish, document, and maintain regression test plans for all applications.
• Develop detailed test plans and test cases for existing and future application functionality.
• Execute test plans, document issues, communicate and prioritize bugs with development team.
• Guide clients throughout user acceptance testing (UAT) and address issues
• Partner with client IT department and external vendors to configure server domains, routers, firewall, SSL certificate and web services.
• Provide new clients with consistent post-implementation follow-up to ensure functions are working properly, patient adoption is occurring, and staff questions are answered.
• Research client issues; escalate to development team as appropriate; manage client expectations and provide them with consistent clear updates; communicate via email and phone with client staff as well as patients to assist development team in isolating root cause; resolve simple issues related to login issues; provide clients with system explanations as appropriate.
• Management and maintenance of application firewall security.
• Own periodic support rotation activities
• Develop solid general knowledge in overall architecture and functioning of all applications and web service interfaces.
• Develop familiarity in wide ranging client practice management systems.
• Understand how patient portals and web service interfaces fit within the overall practice
• Develop a good general understanding of practice workflow and patient care responsibilities.
• Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise.
• Partner with clients at alpha and beta sites in user acceptance testing (UAT).
• Support quality initiatives including change management, version control, test planning and execution, and emphasis on security as part of the system development lifecycle (SDLC),
• Enable and maintain successful, high quality implementations for new clients.
• Develop ‘skins’ using CSS for portal applications to mimic look and feel of practice
website and working with practice staff to ensure correct copy is used.
• Develop and
modify SQL scripts to install new clients and/or new functionality for clients
on Sophrona and client databases.
• Partner with practice website vendor or internal resources to coordinate linking of practice website to portal applications