Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Quality Assurance Analyst job
Responsible for developing and executing formal test plans to ensure delivery of quality software applications.
Performs detailed review of test plans and develops manual and automated test cases and test configurations needed to meet testing of business requirements.
Executes test cases/scripts and tracks and monitors defect resolution activity.
* Reports to the Quality Assurance Manager or Lead Quality Assurance Analyst.
* Works with development teams to drive improvements in overall testing processes and techniques.
* Undertakes reviews of test plans, to ensure quality software delivery in terms of testing business functionality,performance, scalability, reliability, usability and security/compliance.
* Develops test cases/scripts utilizing applicable testing software.
* Executes test cases/scripts.
* Analyzes quality assurance metrics, such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
* Monitors and tracks resolution of defects, coordinating with development teams in order to prevent, report and resolve defects.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or job related experience.
* Typically requires two to four years of experience in development, research and/or product testing.
* Maps Business and Technical requirements into Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scripts.
* Performs complex functional, application, regression and performance tests.
* Write Manual test cases and automated test scripts.
* Experience using Tools to manage the entire QA process.
* Experience using Tools to build automated test scripts.
* Quick Test Professional and/or WinRunner.
* Quality Center Experience.
* Experience using Tools to test software load and performance.
* Load Runner.