Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Quality Control Job Description
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction Management, or equivalent.
• 10+ years experience as QC Manager, Project Engineer, or Project Superintendent on large vertical and horizontal construction projects.
• 3+ years experience as QC Manager on U.S. DoD Construction projects.
• Familiar with USACE EM385-1-1 a plus
• USACE/USN Construction Quality Manager (CQM) certification required (or obtainable immediately upon hire)
• Familiarity with USACE QCS and RMS systems a plus.
• Utility & Pavement QC experience desirable
To provide on-site Quality Control management for large international design/build construction projects.
• Develop Project QC Plans
• Plan and coordinate QC Meetings, QC Training, work mock-ups, and other QC-related activities.
• Responsible for managing and coordinating the three phases of control and documentation
• Supervise Company and subcontractor Quality Control Inspectors.
• Coordinate inspection activities with local national and third-country national subcontractors, client, Title II inspectors, and third-party inspectors to ensure material purchased are as per the requirements.
• Coordinate and resolve comments on subcontractor Quality Control Plans.
• Ensure that inspection reports are received in timely manner and are reviewed for compliance to scope of inspection and forwarded to all concerned.
• Interfaces with disciplines to steward resolution of technical issues, Requests for Information, and non-compliant work.
• Prepare and issue overall Inspection Status Report and maintain Test Log and Non conformance Report Log
• Report on quality issues to Project Manager and Program Manager in a timely manner, including regular updates for reporting requirements
• Ability to work under pressure or deadlines and handle multiple priorities.
• High level organizational skills with great attention to detail.