Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
ffree-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Analysing, monitoring and reacting to real-time staffing levels and call volumes, busy lines, production issues and the optimisation of skill sets to avoid development of call queues and raise any issues to local Management Team
- Ensuring that optimum service levels are achieved within the UK Customer Service Centre on a monthly, daily and intra-day basis in order to drive up service level consistency performance
- Tracking system and process down time across market and report back monthly on trends to senior management with a view to drive down lost time
- Real Time Analysis on a daily basis to ensure employee schedule adherence and management and tracking of off-line exceptions (segments)
- Accurately collating of all core and non-core activities on a real-time basis to ensure up to date intra-day forecasts and accuracy in shrinkage calculations which aid local MIS
- Variance reporting to customers, to enable them to make timely decisions about planned off line activities and outages
- Maintaining the various databases identify skill set shortages for short-term training requirements.
- Maintaining positive relationships with internal Customers and outsourced Vendors to ensure that joint goals are met
- Ad hoc tasks to support the business
ability to influence and persuade other people without direct authority
attention to detail & the ability to identify trends in service level performance
ability to identify the best course of remedial action to support service delivery
PC Literate with MS Excel experience
ability to multi-task in a high pressure environment
experience of tracking & reporting service performance
knowledge of the business is preferred
Real Time Analyst job description