Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
1) Quality: Provide the highest quality courteous and positive interaction with clients and team members and welcome all visitors with a sincere smile and treat each client as our valued guest.
Always acknowledge the presence of a client, show the person that you are aware of their presence. Enquire about their requirements asking pertinent questions to define the client’s needs.
6) Uniform: Excellent appearance and uniform in line with established standards.
7) Health History Form: All new clients must complete and sign the Health History form, check
they are completed correctly. Note how the client heard about us. The Health History Form
must to be pulled prior to their service. Collect the previous day’s Health History Forms and
client files ensure correct filing of them.
8) Appointments: Inform all managers of changes to their schedules Ensure appointments are recorded on the computer system.
9) Client Grievances: Inform the Director of Guest Services and the Director of Operations of client grievances. Handle client complaints, provide client satisfaction, and assure them you will bring the issue to the Director of Operation’s attention.
A Client Service Recovery / Incident Report should be completed to ensure that the problem is followed-up and resolved.
10) Reception Environment: Maintain cleanliness in the hospitality areas, ensure that tea and water are plentiful and available to guests.
Keep books and magazines current and orderly.
11) Retail: Actively participate in retail sales. Be proficient in all aspects of the retail products.
12) Records: Maintain records, clients’ names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers, and client
13) Inventory / Operations: Maintain sufficient inventory and supplies for the smooth operation of the front desk.
Essential Skills required:
Exceptional human relations, communication, service and sales skills.
Must be professional, energetic, enthusiastic, co-operative and have a friendly
disposition at all times.
Must be punctual and reliable.
Have an aptitude to work in a very busy environment including phones, clients and
staff as needed.
Must be willing to attend all mandatory trainings
Must be a team player with the ability to multi-task.
3) Computer systems: Ensure efficient and effective booking for all inquiries
4] Policies & Procedures: Be fully versed in company policies and procedures and adhere to them for staffing, client handling, opening and closing, refunds and returns, and other financial aspects.
5) Financial responsibilities: Daily balancing of the cash register. Collect payment for services and product sales. Ensure adequate change for
operations. Be responsible for the safe keeping of all cash, cheque, credit and debit slips, etc.
2) Telephone Protocol: The Front Desk Receptionist shall aim to answer incoming calls within three
rings, greeting clients in a warm, pleasant and courteously professional manner while
answering enquiries, scheduling appointments and when calling to confirm client