Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it whether interested in HR or not!"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
You`ll be the public face of the company greeting a wide range of visitors.
You are required to perform a full range of reception duties including answering the switchboard; record keeping; administrative and clerical work.
1. To answer the telephones and to greet visitors.
2. To open the mail and distribute to staff. To handle the external despatch of mail, keeping a record of postage costs.
3. Keep reception area presentable and attractive, ensuring leaflets and posters on display are up to date.
4. To assist management with preparing letters and supplies ordering, as required.
1. Knowledge and experience of office routines and systems.
2. Experience of telephone switchboards.
3. Developed inter-personal skills, i.e. the ability to deal diplomatically with a wide range of people.
4. Ability to work effectively as part of a small team.
5. Ability to work effectively under pressure.
6. Methodical approach to compiling reports.
7. Keyboard skills. Knowledge of Word and Excel an advantage.</li>
Receptionist job description