Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
To provide the local radio station with reception cover on weekdays and to assist generally with administrative duties and programme related material.
1. To answer the telephones and to greet programme guests and all other callers / visitors to the radio station.
2. To open the mail and distribute to staff. To handle the external despatch of mail, keeping a record of postage costs.
3. Keep reception area presentable and attractive, ensuring leaflets and posters on display are up to date.
4. To assist the Local Radio Administrator with general clerical work including preparing letters and hospitality supplies ordering, as required.
5. Dealing with ‘what’s on’ information; information for on-air promotion.
Receptionist job description Radio
1. Knowledge and experience of office routines and systems.
2. Experience of telephone switchboards.
3. Developed inter-personal skills, i.e. the ability to deal diplomatically with a wide range of people.
4. Ability to work effectively as part of a small team.
5. Ability to work effectively under pressure.
6. Methodical approach to compiling reports.
7. Keyboard skills. Knowledge of Word and Excel an advantage.
8. An interest in the output of the radio station.
Receptionist job discription