Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of job descriptions. Whether you are writing a job description, need to better understand a job, or are thinking abut your career, free-job-descriptions.com is for you
Records Management job description
Processes, validates and preserves documents/records for the department to satisfy accreditation, state auditing, regulatory or other requirements.
1. Reviews and verifies documents/records for accuracy and audit readiness.
2. Modifies and maintains documents/records as assigned. Documents/records may include but not limited to course descriptions, course outlines and credential files.
3. Maintains files for documents/records to ensure easy retrieval and access. Files may include but not limited to Course Information Sheets and official correspondence with regulatory agencies.
4. Maintains databases for tracking purpose. Follow-up to ensure that required documents/records are received.
5. Maintains cumulative activity reports which may include but not limited to contract log, and end-of-semester report. Generates executive summary reports.
6. Serves as liaison for the department with other areas of the college to gather information and resolve issues.
7. May generate instruction/development contracts or rate sheets for instructors.
8. May evaluate timesheets and invoices against hours worked and rate of pay for accuracy.
9. May prepare and distribute class packets to instructors.
10. May generate and modify Course Origination Documents.
11. May trains new personnel on departmental processes, procedures, databases and computer systems.
12. Cross trains as needed.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Worker Characteristics:
Knowledge of computers, desktop office applications and mainframe
Access or other database skills
Good organizational, communication and customer service skills
Ability to work independently, to solve problems and work with details
Knowledge of college and departmental procedures
Have team-player outlook
High school diploma or GED with 2 years of experience utilizing computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel gained through completion of formal training or on the job training and 2 years of full-time work experience (or the equivalent in part-time experience) in the field to include record keeping, customer service or database management