Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Recruitment Manager Job description
To Manage day to day operational delivery of Permanent and Temporary recruitment via 2 main vendors. To ensure that the end to end recruitment process and infrastructure is compliant with UK legislation from inception to Offer Management and that the service to the business and candidates is best in class.
d. Project Work – work on Resourcing Strategies, implementation of campaigns, pipelining, new technology solutions to improve the recruiting cycle (sourcepoint)
e. Brand Management – responsibility for the implementation of the Brand. To work with the vendor to determine most appropriate strategy to strengthen the Brand.
f. Benchmark externally – ensure the Centre of Excellence of the Resourcing Team. Have up to date knowledge of key recruiting techniques and assessment tools
g. Candidate Experience – to work with the vendor to ensure best in class Candidate and hiring manager experience and adherance of our Global minimum standards.
a. Responsible for the Recruitment Service Delivery for UK Recruitment.
Provide Resourcing Strategies to ensure the Outsource Vendor is operating effectively within the Lines of Business. Strategies will incorporate designing search campaigns, prescreening, sourcing, selection, induction and retention initiatives to ensure a robust, full lifecycle recruiting methodology.
Utilise data provided from the vendor to inform and present updates and findings to the business and to design strategy and process improvement.
b.To market team achievements to our business, Hiring Leaders and within the HR community.
c.Relationship/Vendor Management of Temporary Services Vendor and Permanent Vendor – acting as escalation point for business related issues and ensuring key KPI’s are met.
Unique Knowledge & Skills
- Candidates must have managed accounts of a similar size and complexity (2000 per hires p.a) plus temps
- Must have recruited themsleves previously and know how to manage otherse to do the same
- Must be aware of key employment law challenges (AWR, Equalities act, IR35 etc)
- Knowledge of best-practice recruitment techniques including social media strategies
- Relationship management – credible in front of the senior leaders in terms of content of recruitment knowledge and delivery
- Driving Results – ability to implement best practice recruitment techniques
- Degree Qualified, preferably CIPD
Check out our full A-Z of job descriptions