Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
Free Job description Regional Finance Director Insurance
• To manage and deliver a financial reporting and control service to the Insurance business and Group
• To provide leadership to the business as part of its Management team and to co-own the delivery of the P&L
1. Be an active member of the wider Group Finance team and contribute to / lead aspects of that team’s Operating Plan.
2. Responsible for managing the Regional Finance function to Jelf Group performance management standards
1. To deliver accurate, timely and reliable budgets, forecasts and monthly management information to the business and to Group
2. To put in place processes that control costs and to continually look to improve the cost performance of the business by working with Group
3. To control aspects of the balance sheet and deal with local auditors as necessary
4. Pro-actively contribute to and lead projects that drive change through the division
Key technical skills and experience:
1. Strong experience in both management and financial accounting / reporting
2. Strong ability to influence people and build effective relationships at all levels
3. Experience of managing change and strong desire to make a difference
4. Proven track record of delivering reliable information / improving control environment in a demanding business culture
Essential professional qualifications:
1. Qualified accountant with minimum 5 years PQE