Browse by first letter of the job description
Please help us to keep this site free by liking us on Facebook. Click on the Facebook logo and click `like`-thanks
"The database of free job descriptions"
"I couldn`t put it down from start to finish...Some of these stories are fascinating, some sad and some just downright funny. I thoroughly recommended it anyone whether interested in Human Resources or not!"
"A really funny and interesting read .... great insight into the wierd and wonderful world of HR ..."
"Amusing and informative. A recommended read for anyone interested in a career in Human Resources. "
"Entertaining reading and one that anyone in the field of HR will be vale to instantly relate too! "
If you want an HR text book this book is probably not for you. If you want a unique insight into some of the weird and wonderful true stories that happened during a twenty year career in Human Resources it is.
free-job-descriptions.com provides a free database of real job descriptions for use in writing jd`s, recruitment and job search.
Regional Sales Manager job description Distribution Channels
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for managing, directing and setting key financial and non-financial objectives for their sales region. In addition, responsibilities include the management of all distributor channels within their region of responsibility.
• Five or more years of successful experience in engineered/technology product sales. Experience in the
sale of construction products is a plus.
• Possess a strong knowledge of various distribution channels.
• A willingness to be “hands on” during the bidding process of major projects.
• Develop and implement sales strategies for profitable growth.
• Demonstrated leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Confident, flexible, "down-to-earth" leadership style with the ability to interact with all levels of
customers, personnel, and management.
Other Key Skill Requirements
• Excellent communication skills, including ability to build and deliver presentations throughout all levels
of the organization.
• Ability to manage high level relationships at our key accounts.
• Computer proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Outstanding time management/organizational skills.
• Develop an Effective Regional Sales Strategy
• In conjunction with marketing and technology development, develop an annual business plan that includes strategic/tactical initiatives, business overview by sector, profitability forecast, personnel needs and organizational requirements, market trends and conditions, and expense requirements.
• Identify growth opportunities in their region and determine how to create demand for products by educating influencers and specifiers about erosion control
• Deliver Outstanding Sales Results
• Provide leadership and direction for their distributors’ sales teams, through training and field work.
• Maintain oversight and accountability for average selling prices, overall profitability, and volume sold in their region.
• Increase sales through superior customer targeting, innovative sales incentive programs and sound tactical strategies that hold distributors accountable for results.
• Develop corrective action plans if revenues or profitability fall short of expectations.
• Manage the Distribution Channel
• Oversee the leadership and direction of the distribution network, including selection, development, and training of distributors and dealers.
• Establish key relationships with distributors' executive management teams.
• As appropriate, guide distributors in improving their own sales management techniques and performance.
• Manage the Sales Function
• Develop and monitor sales forecasts and budgets. Develop and monitor metrics to aid in the shortand
long-term forecast of sales in the various markets within their region.
• Develop and monitor distributor performance